Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Waiting

Okay. I'm waiting on a spanking. I've been waiting on a spanking. For two weeks. When we were on vacation there was an argument that escalated into some pretty serious disrespect, but the proximity of my parents along with a desire on both of our parts to just put it away for the time being resulted in reckoning delayed. But when we got back to the house I was supposed to have spotless before we left, he announced that there were issues to be dealt with.

Even though he was going into a 6 day shift, he promised I wouldn't have to wait till his next day off. Well, that day came and went. Along with his entire next shift. Yesterday, his first day off this time, he announced on the way to church that we had business to attend to. So I sit in church, my stomach in knots, trying to concentrate on the sermon instead of what he might use to blister my bottom.

After church we went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. Then back to church. Then back home. Then eventually to bed. Still no spanking. Although we did have a short conversation about how I'd assumed that after two weeks the issue was off the table and he assured me that in fact it was not.

Tonight he turned on a movie after he carved the pumpkins. Now granted, he's put a lot into today: he had to take Morgan for her kindergarten physical, complete with the throat swab and the finger prick and the peeing in a cup and the immunizations, all of which was rather upsetting to her. And then he took her bowling to get her mind off things, which was an awesome thing to do.

But I am about to go nuts. I'm not at all excited to get spanked here - in fact I'm really dreading it. But I hate the waiting. I just want it done with so I don't have to think about it. Urrgg!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the next appropriate time, I'd hand him the paddle/belt/whatever and bend tell him I can't stand waiting anymore! Men!! I hope he takes care of business soon!!

Hugs~
Eva

Paul said...

Tracy, waiting is hell, so my Mel used to say, not that it happened very often.
I hope that you get what's owed, sooner rather than latter, so you can put it behind you, no pun intended.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hear your pain over here. House full of people, lots to do... makes it hard to find the time to take care of such things. Too bad you can't just ~schedule~ a day for spanking.

Maybe a spanko babysitting service? Friday, you watch their kids for a few hours... while they settle any debts owed. Saturday, they return the favor. Then, alternate days the next week. Think that would make it harder or easier... knowing the exact time (even if it was perhaps several days away)?

:)
~Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the commiseration. I'm sure it will be done with soon. It helped just to get it out here.

And that doesn't sound like a half bad idea, Todd & Suzy!

Katie_Spades said...

I hear your pain! I'm sorry... I've so been there. It is the worst feeling and it sucks. Hope you get it over with soon... I'll be thinking about you.

xoxo,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your overdue spanking soon. I'm with everyone else, its hard when you know its coming but you don't know when.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Kate and Lily. Hopefully it will be soon.