Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

Whew! I've got a minute to breathe, so I thought I'd hop on here. Yesterday was my birthday - I'm now 29. Sadly Nick and I both had to work, so there wasn't much celebration, although we did go out for dinner when he got home. I'm loving my laptop! (Thank you SO much, baby!) As it turns out, birthday spankings aren't official until they're administered to both cheeks. Who knew?

I've added a few new links on the right. Spanking Over Skirts has a new blog, and I've also added the new site Bondage-Guide. I also want to point out some tastefully kinky shirts and stickers over at Artful Surrender.

Now, speaking of lovely kinky stuff for sale...my friend Mary pointed out some lovely (and quite reasonably priced) crops and things at Torrid, and I just had to put them up here:


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Happy birthday! Hopefully, the full celebration won't be too far off.

Hugs,
Bonnie

nina said...

Happy Birthday!! And I must say, those do look yummy!!

xoxo,
nina

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You're 29 too... same here!! Both of us. One year, we'll have to turn 39... [sigh]

Some great toys there. We have a fur paddle on our list.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday babe!
wishing you an after birthday spanking too! lol
yeah torrid rocks...and their crops do too...lol.
hugs
mary

Paul said...

Happy birthday Tracy, hope that you got all that you need and a full birthday spanking on both cheeks.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tracy!!!

And I agree, those crops do look yummy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so much, everyone! I love you guys!

Master Fitz said...

Coming in a bit late to the party. Happy birthday Tracy.

A year to go, eh?

I'm loving that silly starry crop!