Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!

Okay, first of all, things got settled, and we're leaving for the beach on Saturday!!! Hooray!!! That in itself is awesome enough. But there's more...

Tonight Nick took me to Best Buy and bought me an amazing laptop and all the stuff we need to go wireless with it! I've wanted a laptop for the last dozen years, but we've never been able to afford one. Tonight he generously used a good chunk of his inheritance to buy me not just a good one, but a great one! I'm sooo excited about this, because as a spanking blogger, sometimes I need privacy from little eyes that's hard to get when the computer's in the same room as the DVD player.

Speaking of DVD players, this is going to come in sooo handy on the 9 hour drive to the beach with a five year old. I'm posting this from our desktop PC, because the Geek Squad is going to come install the wireless router and set up the security, but they can't get here till the 24th. In the meantime, I hope to stay at a hotel with wi-fi so that I can check in from the beach.

I'm truly humbled by such a gift, and the simplest, purest words I can say to Nick are just THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he bought you a laptop, Tracy!!! I absolutely love mine, and I know you will, too!!!

Have fun at the beach!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Paul said...

That's really great Tracy, have a fun holiday.
Just to make you a little green, I'm ten minutes from the sea in one direction and twenty minutes in the other. WEG
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Tigger - I'm a truly lucky girl!

Paul, ooooo! You evil man! I'm soooo jealous! We SO didn't want to come back! :)