Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - G

It's Gratitude Tuesday, and I'm back in the saddle! Today I celebrate the Gs. I'm grateful for:

God - first and foremost I am grateful for and to God for everything from my family to my salvation.

Gmail - How great is gmail? My spam filter is amazing, and I never have to delete!

Google - Well, what would we do without it? I know there are other search engines, but they're just not the same.

G-Spot - 'Nough said.

Girl - The fact that I am one - I love, love, LOVE being a girl!

Green - my favorite color of all

Gratitude Tuesday - What a great tradition!

Green Bean Casserole - Yummy!

Gateway - I adore my new laptop!

Girlfriends - I've only had a few really close ones in my life, and they've each been a treasure.

Giardino del Piacere - the blog that started it all definitely deserves a mention!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in the south and you KNOW about green bean casserole?? Yeah for you!!!

Eva

Anonymous said...

So you think Google is something to be grateful for. Well as the CNN web page listed below will tell you. They violate 1 billion Chinese of there basic civil rights. Most of what you link to, including your page probably can not be gotten on the Internet in China. This also includes any reference to God as well. All hail the mighty Google. Personally I used to use Google, but as soon as I heard about this I deleted them off my computer. Use another Browser now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/BUSINESS/01/25/google.china/

CeeCi said...

Tracy, thank you for including the Garden on your list, that was so sweet.

I'm glad you're enjoying your new laptop. I just purchased an iMac and I'm ever so grateful I did...no Norton and its really fast!

I agree being a girl is awesome, having girlfriends is special and knowing where your G-spot is, well 'nough said!!

Great list!

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

AngelBrat said...

I looove geen bean casserole!

Thanks for the link, Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so much for letting me participate, Ceeci. You have such a wonderful blog - it was worth a mention even without Gratitude Tuesday!

Paul said...

By the way Tracy, Paul666 isn't me.
Like the list, yay for CeeCI!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Great list, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul, and I guessed as mch. :)

Thanks, Tigger!