Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Carving

Nick carved our pumpkins today, and as always, he did an outstanding job! The one on the right (also pictured below) is actually for a contest at my work. I got permission for him to do the carving for my team, and I think they'll all be pleased. Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband is The Cat's Meow!

Paul said...

These Pumpkins are great Tracy, we don't see much of that over here in the UK.
Happy Halloween.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Love 'em, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys! His pumokin actually won first prize today (a pizza party for my team), so I guess the judges were just as impressed! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your blog.
I'm a spanish spankee.

http://www.lacoctelera.com/selene35

Anonymous said...

Well your team should of WON !! That is the neatest punkin i ever seen :-). Give Nick a GLOD STAR !!

John

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Selene - lovely blog you have...

Thank you, John. :)