Monday, October 02, 2006

Spanking toys in the strangest places...

My nanny was a wonderful quirky woman with a house full of off the wall stuff. The other day my mom was going through some of her things to distribute and discard, and she came across this kooky flyswatter. I couldn't help rescuing it from the garbage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha... that could take down a big fly! Maybe Nanny was a spanko... it is in the *jeans*...

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

That's too cute!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

TOdd & Suzy - lol! I could almost think she might have been!

Kitten, we haven't actually had a chance to play with it yet, but if I know him he'll go straight for the handle! And it's great to see you back!

Tigger, thanks. :) I'm completely hopeless when it comes to seeing "soanko stuff" everywhere I look!