Sunday, October 15, 2006

We're baaaack!

We're back, and we had such a great time! The weather was phenomenal, and we got to go do all the cheesy touristy stuff in Panama City Beach. Nick got to do some deep sea fishing with my dad, and my mom and I did some shopping. Nick and I did some shopping of our own, and I got this cool Bettie Page key chain at Hot Topic, where they also had some very interesting riding crops in their Halloween section, not to mention some rather provocatively named thigh high stockings.














We also went to an antique shop where they had this cool old razor strop. Unfortunately it was priced a bit out of our range, so it stayed where it was, but a girl can dream, right?




It was an amazing vacation, and I'm so glad we got to go, and so very grateful to Nick for making it happen. Thank you, Sugar!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy...I was just thinking about emailing you and popped over here and saw teh crops from hottopic. Try torrid.com and look in their halloween stuff...tons of fun there with crops and such. Well and their naughty halloween costumes...WEG. Also, I was in torrid last night and they have a little pin that says something like well just go ahead and spank me...but i dont' see that one online...guess i gotta buy it from tehs tore...lol.

sounds like ya had a great time on vaction!

hugs
mary
xoxo

Paul said...

So glad that you had such a good time Tracy, welcome back.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Welcome back!

I'm glad to hear that your trip was so successful.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

The souvenirs that spankos look at... lol. We're so glad you had such a great trip, and made it back as safe.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

grace said...

So glad you had a great time. You had quite the shopping trip!

Glad your home!

Hugs,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fun time!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, glad to hear you had a good time.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

Glad you had a good time, you crack me up with the pics, only a spanko would take a picture of the label "OTK" on socks.

Bryan

Caryagal said...

Welcome Back! Glad you had a great time! We missed you here!

Carye

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, evryone - it really was lovely!