Thursday, October 05, 2006

Halloween's coming...



I recently wrote an article for South Coast Pleasure called The Joy of Role Play. South Coast has started carrying some gorgeous lingerie, not to mention some awesome fetish costumes, and they have one for almost every fantasy I wrote about! Go check them out!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Nice review Tracy, Halloween's OK, but private parties are more fun.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Cute costume, Tracy!!!

As you know, I've dressed up as the naughty schoolgirl for my hubby, so now I'm going to play the naughty French Maid for him!!! And since I don't imagine I'll do much cleaning, I think I'll be getting lots of spankings!!! Oooh, la, la!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Love the nurse uniforms... and the school girl ones are great too. We saved the link. Thanks!

:)
~Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

Paul, I quite agree! :)

Tigger, makes me wanna find a dust rag!

Todd & Suzy, I'm glad - they are a great site - very classy, and discreet too!