It's Gratitude Tuesday again! Today we're on the F's:
Fruit smoothies - especially strawberry ones. And orange ones. And strawberry-banana ones.
Flowers - I looooove getting flowers! And Nick has surprised me many times when I've been down, or when I've been sick, or just because he wanted to say how much he loves me!
Friends - and not just the ones I know in person. The friends I've met here all mean SO MUCH to me!
Floggers - we have a couple - one that Nick made from some rubber strips he came up with at work, and a purple rubber one that I bought us for Valentine's Day a couple of years ago. The purple one especially he can really put his arm into without doing damage to me, and I looove all those caressing little fingers!
Flirting - I still flirt with Nick every day, and it never gets old (for me anyway)!
Fleece blankets - they're cheap, warm, and I've got a house full of them!
Fall - Okay, I said Autumn for the A's, but I really love this season!
Fried okra - Undeniable Southern, and unbeatable dipped in ranch dressing - yum!
Fridays - such a relief!
Flea markets - so much cheap, unique stuff, and there's always a guy selling leather belts!
Happy Gratitude Tuesday!
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hiya Tracy! I came by earlier but didn't see this post. I'm glad I came back. I love your list of Fs, but I must admit that even though I'm southern, I'm not wild about Fried Okra. I agree about Fall and Fridays and Fleece blankets, though, and flirting with my guy is the best! Floggers.. hmm... I haven't had the pleasure.. yet. Soon, I hope.
I'm so glad you joined our GT group. *hugs*
SuZQ
Great list, Tracy! I love flea markets. The friend I go with and I really egg each other on...our favorite line is 'Hey, you can't go wrong for a buck.' I've found some real treasures at the flea market and some things from the dark ages of my childhood I couldn't leave behind.
Yep, Friday's rule, flowers are cool, flirting a great tool, and Fried Okra? Well, that's where I draw the line...ewwwwl.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Great list Tracy, it's hot that you are joining us on G T.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm with you on everything but Fried Okra!!! *grin*
*hugs*
Tigger
I agree with everyone, love your list, but not so keen on fried okra!
HUGS!
Grace
Great list.
Luv,
Lily.
LOL! What's wrong with okra? lololol
Post a Comment