Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunday...

Sunday was very nice also. I made a point to get in bed early (for me) at midnight Saturday night so I could get up early and have longer with Nick the next day. I got up around 9:00 Sunday morning, and we started off the day with a shared shower. Now we have a rather small shower, so if we're in there together, it's not for the convenience factor. We fooled around a bit, then decided to pick back up somewhere more comfortable.

I got out before he did and started getting dressed for church. He got out to find me in a skirt. Please understand that I don't wear skirts very often. It's not that I'm not feminine - believe me, I am. I'm just more comfortable in jeans, and since we get little time together, there's not often a reason for anything else. Plus, I went to a very small, very strict Christian school from 1st grade through 12th, and we couldn't wear anything but knee length skirts and dresses. It kind of burned me out a bit.

Anyway, the skirt was a big hit, and we finished what we'd started in the shower. And that kicked off what Nick called "No Panties Sunday". Yes, I went to church without panties. I'm pretty sure it's okay to lust after your spouse even in church. But perhaps I should be spanked just in case. WEG.

Later, we went out for pizza, then to my parents' house to swim. (I did put panties on before that). After we left there we stopped at Wal-Mart, where I very wisely sent Nick in by himself with a list of the absolute essentials. Our budget this week is too tight to afford one of my absolute essentials shopping trips. The rest of the evening was taken up by the season finales of Cold Case, Desperate Housewives (I'm devastated), and Grey's Anatomy.

I was a very good girl this week and did what was asked of me, so no spanking this time. Although there's still one thing to consider...

Last week Nick and I were discussing how it really doesn't help me when he cuts me slack, and I suggested that it might be a good idea for me to get a sort of preventative spanking every week, unless of course I've done something to earn a punishment. Now this is not something I suggest for everyone. Unless they're just for fun, spankings need to have a reason, not "just because it's Sunday." But these would definitely serve a purpose for me. Reminder spankings aren't very long or severe, just enough to really warm my bottom and reinforce our roles, and perhaps leave me a bit sore the next day. The "motivational spanking" I got last week really helped to keep me on track this week, and I received it as a very loving gesture.

Anyway, he said he'd think on it, and I asked him earlier if he'd decided. He admitted that he'd honestly just forgotten about it, but that it was still something he wanted to consider. I asked him when he might know (I know - pushy, pushy), and he said, "I might just decide in the morning?"

"Do I need to get up with you?"

"You might."

I guess we'll see.

7 comments:

Malcolm said...

Maintenance spankings - I like that idea.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad idea,a reminder from time to time to keep on track.I love the idea.As a matter of fact my husband is always in for it.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys. He was running a bit behind this morning, so nothin yet, but I think it will be a good thing for us if he decides to do this.

AngelBrat said...

Jayda,
sending hugs and frozen peas...

Dawn said...

I'm jealous of your weekends!

and the fact that you can swim in May.

*sniffle*

Anonymous said...

I think being allowed to kiss your new spouse in church when you get married sets a precedent. so you can definitely lust after him in church, imho.
: )

AngelBrat said...

Lady Calliah, thank you, and I'm wishing you warm weather very soon!

Erica,
hehehe...my kind of thinking!