Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A very long time ago, I worked at a newspaper distribution warehouse. They sent out various magazines to grocery stores, gas stations, etc., and part of those magazines were adult publications. I came across an issue of Taboo, which focuses on various fetishes, and there was a spread of spanking pictures. I smuggled it out and took it home. I was way too embarrassed to tell Nick I had brought home porn, and spanking was a very uncomfortable subject between us at the time, so I hid it from him. One day I came home from work to find him sitting on the couch with the magazine and this plastic paddle ball paddle. He'd found the magazine, looked through it, and decided to surprise me with a spanking for "being such a naughty girl." Unfortunately, I was mortified that he'd found the magazine and thought that he was seriously angry with me. I started crying almost immediately, and he, thinking it was part of "the scene" insisted I go over his knee anyway. The paddle broke on the first whack, which was a good thing, because it forced us to sit back and regroup. Once he explained to me that he wasn't really mad and that he was trying to do something I would enjoy, I stopped crying. He put me in the car and drove back to Wal-Mart to buy another paddle and some electrical tape to reinforce it with. The spanking I got when we got back went MUCH better. *g* This is the second paddle. Posted by Hello

No comments: