Saturday, May 14, 2005

Links Update!

I've updated my links. Lot's of new flavors - try them all!

Gabby Surrenders
Italian Spanking Art Pages
Apple Bottom Girls
Life According to Jodima
A Submissive Journey
Spank Me with a Spoon
The Sexual Awakening of a 30-Something Wife
Unauthorized Bootlog
Vanilla Saturday Kinky Sunday
Wintermute's Spanking Stories
Conjectures of a Guilty Bystander
In Defense of the Dilletante Dom
Love~Honor~Obey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh AngelBrat,I am sure the links are fine but it's so much to visit all of them.There are responsebilities at home,in career and to other people.But Whitsuntideholiday's are not over yet.I"ll see to make time.Maybe a broad look is stimulating for professional career.It's a kind of this day's history don't you think?

jodima said...

Wow.. I don't know you but thanks for the link. I've gotten tons of hits from this since you linked to me. Thanks again. I'll browse you more later. Like what I see so far. :)

(Jodima)

Jane said...

(Browsing my blog stats - no, no new comments, oh hey - that a bit of a spike there! Where are these people coming from? Look! Someone else has linked to me! Yay!)

Thanks for the link anglebrat!

AngelBrat said...

You guys are very welcome! :D

spankmewithaspoon said...

Thanks for the link. But more importantly thank you if you come by my place. I find your your visual postings are a complete turn on! and your word posts offer a glimpse into your world, which is pleasing, that you share. You do great work and I give you endless encouragement.

AngelBrat said...

spankmewithaspoon,
You're welcome. :)