Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If you're looking for a decent inexpensive bath brush, this one goes for around $5.00 at Wal-Mart. The head is nice and flat, and unless you' e swinging it REALLY hard, it won't break. I say unless, because this is actually the second one we've had. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

AngelBrat said...

We don't own a Vermin at this point, but I keep being afraid someone's going to send us one!

AngelBrat said...

I WISH we did OTK more. Unfortunately there's more of me to hold in place than there used to be.

*J* said...

OH. MY. GOD. He broke one of these on you?

I regard the bath brush with fear and loathing - I can't imagine how hard it would have to hit my ass to break! Eep! Hide Me!

AngelBrat said...

This one's not a solid piece of wood, so it broke apart where it had originally been glued together. But it was still a pretty good whack that did it!