Today we went out to Kelly and Grant's house so I could do Logan's 6 month pictures, and Kelly fixed us all dinner. Tomorrow is Morgan's big birthday party! We don't really do "friend" parties much around these parts, but 12 is a big year - almost a teenager! I wanted it to be memorable for her, so she's having her first ever slumber party.
We're actually holding it at our church, because we don't have the room to accommodate a dozen or so preteen girls. Everybody is bringing pillows and sleeping bags, and they'll camp out in the church nursery. We've chosen that room because there is a bathroom, not to mention a flat screen TV with a built in DVD player for the movies. :)
I've got big plans for the night - besides the movie(s), the girls will tie-dye tshirts, make hair bows, make bottle cap pins, and make glass stone magnets, and decorate canvas bags. They'll also each pick out a pearl and wire combination for me to make them a ring. I've made an assortment of boutique bows and zipper pouches for them to also take home as party favors. We'll have pizza, chips, popcorn, and quesadillas for dinner, and pancakes for breakfast.
The best part is that I don't have very much money in any of it. I bought $6 worth of printed felt for the zipper pouches, and $3 in supplies for the bottle cap pins. My mom is providing the canvas bags, and the rest of the craft supplies I had on hand already. I did buy a $6 box of clips for the hair bows because I didn't have enough to do them all, but most of them will end up being used for bows to put in my Etsy shop. And I'll have to buy a pack of magnets for the glass stone magnet project, but with a Hobby Lobby coupon it will be less than $5. All in all I'll have less than $20 in favors and supplies.
My biggest expense will be the pizza and drinks, but my mom provided all the rest of the food. The guest list has been kind of fluid. I initially told her she could invite 10 girls, but she came up with 13 she couldn't choose between. 6 of those weren't able to make it, so she added 3 more, and we're back at 10. Daisy is incredibly excited about it all, and she can't wait for "Sissy's party".
Nick will hang out with Jack for the night, and my mom and dad are spending the night at the church with me to help me supervise/cook.
I got spanked Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I was already in trouble for not doing the chores he told me to do on Friday. But I made it worse by staying up late Monday night. Nick fell asleep on the couch, which is not entirely uncommon. What was uncommon was that he woke up at 4:30 in the morning Tuesday morning to find me sitting on the other couch on the computer. I wasn't exactly trying to disobey him, but I admit that I wasn't trying too hard to obey him either. I guess I just figured that since he hadn't really been making a big deal out of the curfew he maybe didn't feel that strongly about it, and I have to confess that I didn't really think I'd get caught.
Anyway, he was furious, which caught me a little off guard, but I very quickly realized that I had gotten myself in deeper trouble. At that point he just wanted to go to bed for a couple of hours before work, and he told me he wasn't going to deal with me right then - the implication being that he would certainly be dealing with me later.
Later turned out to be just after midnight Wednesday morning, just into his birthday. I was pretty nervous about this one. I actually came right out and asked him not to spank me, something I never do. With his belt in hand he calmly listed all the reasons he was going to spank me anyway, then proceeded to do just that.
To be honest, I was relieved when he picked up his belt instead of opening the toy chest to get the new paddle. Not that the belt doesn't hurt, but wood is generally a lot more painful. But this time he really put his back into it. I almost always get spanked bending over or laying on the bed, which puts me right in front of the dresser mirror, and it sure looked like he was swinging as hard as he could. It certainly felt like it. He always spanks hard, but direct disobedience is a hard line for him, and I've never been spanked so hard with a belt. I shudder to think what it would have been like if he'd used the paddle and pulled down my jeans and panties.
After it was over I cried and pouted a bit, then curled up beside him, and he held me for a while. Eventually I asked him why he'd decided not to use the new paddle, and he said "What new paddle?" Apparently he'd missed my last blog post, lucky for me.
Anyway, it's almost my bedtime, and I'm not about to miss it, so I'll say goodnight!

2 comments:
You are a brave soul, reminding him about the new paddle.
The slumber party sounds like fun, you really have a lot of activities planned.
Sounds like your daughter and her guest are going to have a wonderful time. I guess your guy wouldn't have fell for "I was trying to practice staying up late, so I wouldn't go to sleep at the slumber party, while I was suppose to be supervising." I would have tried it anyway. Sorry you got in trouble. Hope you have a wonderful time at the slumber party. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
Post a Comment