Thursday, April 11, 2013

All about Nick

I found this fun meme over at Daisychain's!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
If it's Sunday afternoon, a horribly cheesy 80's or 90's action movie while I take a nap. If it's Saturday, one of his car shows. Monday and Tuesday are anyone's guess, although probably something from the DVR. Wednesday we watch Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, CSI, and Psych, although we record them because we have church and usually only get through a couple of them before bed. Thursday we watch whatever we didn't get to on Wednesday, and lately Hannibal, and Friday just kind of whatever's on. I know it seems like we watch an awful lot of TV, but we don't really have money for date nights these days (and babysitting is almost harder to come by than money), so this is kind of our bonding time. Most of it's after the kids are in bed anyway, and by that time we just want to veg out and relax.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, always.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
Used to be sweet tea the vast percentage of the time, but usually it's water these days.
5. Where did he go to high school?
That's a bit personal for the blog, but it's the same high school attached to Morgan's middle school (which was also his middle school).
6. What size shoe does he wear?
size 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Classic cars. But more realistically, he has a collection of model cars.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Barbecued pork.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Barbecue, although not necessarily sandwiches.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He actually likes quite a few cereals, although I don't buy them as often as I should. But a few are Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats. Really though he's a bigger fan of Pop Tarts.
11. What would he never wear?
I'm going to go with Skele-Toes. (not an affiliate link)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He's not a sports fanatic (for which I've always been grateful), but he does love golf and cycling, although those are not team sports. He also enjoys our college football team, but he doesn't get crazy about it.
13.Who did he vote for?
I know, but I try to keep politics off the blog.
14. Who is his best friend?
I am, and he is mine.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

I wash clothes and tend to leave them piled up on the chair in our living room (guiltily looking to my left...).
16. What is his heritage?
Scotch-Irish
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday:
Boston Cream Cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He played football.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Browsing Reddit.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He's a terrific artist, although he doesn't give himself enough credit.

No comments: