Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jokari Auction

I have a love/hate relationship with our Jokari paddle. But it's one of Nick's favorites, it's always effective, and it makes a sturdy and well crafted addition to our toy box. I got ours off Ebay 8 years ago, and I think it was about $10 plus shipping, which was a pretty good deal for it. Well, right now there's an Ebay auction here for a lot of 4 of them. Bidding runs through tomorrow, and right now it's at $9.99 plus shipping (roughly another $10) for all four. If this wasn't birthday week for Nick and Morgan I'd buy them and send them out to my favorite bloggers, because heaven knows we don't need another one! The rubber grips on three of them look pretty rough, but they could be easily removed. Anyway, it's a great deal, and I wanted to pass it along - I hope one of you gets it!
                 

3 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

No thanks, I think I'll pass.

PK said...

Did you say you'd like to send them to your favorite bloggers if you could or your enemies? I think I'm good, thanks anyway,''

AngelBrat said...

Haha! Buncha chickens! You know you would've both gotten one from me!