Yesterday Nick and I took our little girl to an event in our city's historic distric downtown. The city's theater, originally built in the twenties, has just been reopened in the last few months after a 2 year renovation project. They had a short stage show, followed by cartoons and a movie for $2.00 admission. The theater was beautiful - they really preserved the original feel of it. Afterwards everyone moved to the old market square for ice cream, soft drinks, and entertainment. It was a lovely treat for just the price of our movie tickets.
We came home afterwards with every intention of going to church, but our little girl was sound asleep, and when Nick laid her on the bed, he made the mistake of lying down with her. Within minutes he was just as fast asleep. I played on the computer for an hour or so, then finally gave up and lay down with them, figuring if everyone else got a nap, I was going to too.Alas, it was not to be. As soon as I got comfy, my dad called and asked us to come up for dinner. Because of my work schedule, I don't get to see my parents as much as I would like, so I woke Nick and the little one up and we got ready. At one point he grabbed his wooden hairbrush, and catching me off guard, pounced on me and started spanking. "But I didn't doooo anything!"
"Who said you had to do anything?"
The dinner and the company was nice, and it was fairly late when we got back home. Nick decided he was in a playful mood, and he got down the bath brush (yes, the one I hate most). The next few minutes consisted of him trying to wrestle me into place and me trying to get the brush out of his hands, something I wouldn't dare try during a serious spanking, but this one wasn't serious. It was, however, very much felt, and again, I think he was trying to tenderize me for later.
Later, he took me to the garage and got out the leather slapper. He told me that while I'd done pretty well this last week, he could feel me fading, and he felt like I needed a motivational spanking. He made me bend over the hood of the car. I felt his arms encircle me, and then he unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, followed by my panties. The spanking was hard and fast, probably 55 or so swats before I got out of position. This is something I do much better at now, but sometimes it still happens. He told me that he'd been on the last couple of swats, but that I was going to get 10 more since I'd moved. The last 10 of course were awful, and afterwards he said that I had a very interesting set of stripes on my butt.
When it was done we went upstairs and made love. After we recovered, we went downstairs to lock the doors, set the alarm, etc. We brought our little girl upstairs, and went to bed after we'd all cuddled and kissed and had lots of "group hugs" and "kiss attacks" tickles and raspberries on bellies. It was a lovely weekend.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
sounds like a perfectly wonderful Sunday, tracy!
looks like you all had a great day, :))))) loike the blog
Nice story,you had a lovely weekend.Must be an experience with the car.Nick not afraid the car will be damaged.
Sounds like a lovely day Tracy!
WOW!!! Wish I could get that kind of action....LOL
Glad ya'll had a great day.
Hugs,
Janet
Thanks, everyone. I raelly am blessed, and being able to come here and share makes me more and more aware of it every day.
Buttercup and John-43, thank you for visiting - I like your blog!
Tracy, your whole weekend sounds so lovely. And you also sound well loved!
Angel
Thanks, Angel. It was wonderful. :)
Post a Comment