Saturday, May 07, 2005

Lecturing

A hugely important part of any discipline spanking for me is the lecturing that goes along with it. It proves to me that Nick is not spanking because I expect it or because "the rules" say he should. He's emotionally invested in the situation, and he can tell me in detail why I'm there and what I need to do to avoid it next time. The times he lectures are the times the spanking really does what it's supposed to, and more often than not I'll end up shedding some very cathartic tears. Loving DD has posted a good article on the topic on his site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this link to my Scolding article, Tracy, and thank you for your blog. It is really great. Lovingdd.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with yoy Tracy.

Thanks for the link also.

Janet

AngelBrat said...

LovingDD,
You're welcome. It's a great article. I meant to include the title in my post, but forgot. Keep up the good work!

Janet,
You're welcome too. He has a lot of really valuable stuff over there, all of it articulate and well thought out.

AngelBrat said...

Jayda, I hope it's something that ay give Q a different point of view.

Howard, you and Mommabrat are so sweet! And thank you!