Thursday, April 04, 2013

Three Word Meme

I got this one from Hermione.

The idea is to use exactly three words to answer each of the questions, so here goes.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket.
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? No thank you.
3. Hair? Needs touching up.
4. Your mother? Blesses us daily
5. Your father? Still my hero
6. Your favorite item(s)? Camera, Macbook, Kindle
7. Your dream last night? I don't recall.
8. Your favorite drink? Iced sweet tea.
9. Your dream guy/girl? My husband Nick.
10. The room you are in? My small kitchen.
11. Your fear? Losing loved ones.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? A bit thinner.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Husband and kids.
14. What are you not? A morning person.
15. What's outside your window? Gloomy wet day.
16. One of your wish list items? External hard drive.
17. What time is it? Five nineteen exactly.
18. The last thing you did? Comforted the baby.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans, tshirt, flipflops
20. Your favorite book? Margaret Mitchell's masterpiece.
21. The last thing you ate? Orange jelly bean.
22. Your life? Blessed beyond belief.
23. Your mood? Really pretty good.
24. Your car? Silver Toyota Sequoia.
25. What are you doing at this moment? Writing this meme.
26. Your summer? Ready for it.
27. Travel plans? Texas, lake, camp
28. What is on your TV screen? Nick Jr. Cartoons
29. Last time you cried? Almost two weeks.
30. School? Glad I'm done!

2 comments:

Belle L said...

I got an error message when I typed comment, so I'll try again... 3 words: Enjoyed your meme.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks!