Thursday, April 04, 2013

Meme......mememememememe!

Today was...well it was one of those days. For example, I decided to give Jack and Daisy a bath. So I take Daisy's diaper off (she still uses diapers overnight, although she usually wakes up dry). And I sat down on the closed toilet seat to run the bath. Every summer we deal with these little black ants, but they usually try to come in through the back door downstairs. When I turned on the water in the tub about 5 million of these little bastards come pouring out from behind the faceplate behind the drain lever.

So I ask Daisy to find me a cup, and she hands me this little square Rubbermaid type bowl. So for the next 20 minutes I run the water, wash ants down the drain, turn the water off, wait, turn it back on, wash the resulting stampede of ants down the drain, turn it off, etc. etc.

At one point I put down the bowl (which Daisy picks up) and start trying to video this fiasco for Nick. A minute later I smell something and turn around to find Daisy with her hand outstretched, waiting for me to take the bowl, which she pooped in when the urge hit and she was standing there without a diaper.

It was then that I decided to just take them downstairs and give them a bath in that bathroom. Anyway, the whole day has been kind of like that, so as a reward, I'm going to pull out a mindless meme from 4 years ago and repost it with my new answers.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I barely got to brush my teeth today - I don't actually remember looking in the mirror.

2. How much cash do you have on you? Not one red cent.

3. Whats a word that rhymes with 'Door'? Shore

4. Favourite planet? Pluto - I'm not giving up on you, little man!

5. Who is the 4Th person on the missed call list on your cell phone? Nick

6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone? Right now I don't have anything but the standard ones on there.

7. What kind of top are you wearing? one of Nick's tshirts.

8. Do you label yourself? sometimes

9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Yellow Box

10. Bright or dark room? Bright, unless I'm trying to sleep!

11. What do you think about the person who took this meme before you? Well, it was me, so I'm going to say I think she could use a short vacation.

12. What does your watch look like? I have about 6 watches, all of which need the batteries replaced. I need to get that done. But they're almost all silver Fossil or Relic watches with blue faces.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV with Nick.

14. What did your last text message say? Yes I'll call you later.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Gosh, we used to have them here when I was a kid, but I haven't seen one in years.

16. What's a word you say a lot (not yes or no)? Stop! (kids)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Nick

18. What was the last furry thing you touched? Lucy, our dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? None. But I've been tempted.

20. Favourite age you have been so far? I think 35 has been pretty good so far.

21. Your worst enemy? laundry

22. What was the last thing you said to someone? I love you.

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks and the ability to fly, what would you choose? I'd go for flying. I'm pretty sure I could qualify for some high paying jobs if I could fly.

24. The last song you listened to? I don't actually remember. Something that Morgan was blasting on her iPad I'm sure.

25. What's your favourite number? 7

26. Where did you live in 1987? with my parents since I turned 10 that year!

27. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't ever really use vending machines these days, but if it's outside a store I'd tell someone inside.

28. If you had to get a tattoo, what and where? I have one, but my next one will probably be a butterfly on the back of my neck.

29. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French.

30. Are you touchy feely? With people I love I am.

31. Name three things that you have on you at all times? my ear rings and several rings.

32. When was the last time you WROTE a letter to someone and mailed it? I don't know if it counts as a letter, but I try to include a hand written note with all of my etsy orders, and I mailed one of those out yesterday.

33. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope - I married a mechanic!

34. How far back do you know about your ancestry? a couple of hundred years.

35. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water? Get in, but I always take a bath and shave first, so I'm already in when I start the shower. Although tonight I'm thinking I'll just be showering if I even brave that!

36. Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences adverts? No, but I do use Herbal Essences. I especially loved the way it smelled back in the 90's, so much so in fact that several years ago I bought a little perfume roller bottle of an impressively close knock off scent by this company. (Not an affiliate link)

37. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Yes.

38. Have you ever been forced to share the shower with one of your siblings? No, that would be creepy, although I was not quite four when my brother was born, so my mom would bath us together when I was really little.

39. How old do you look? Younger than my age I think.

40. How old do you act? Definitely younger than my age.

41. What was the last song you sang? Probably Patty Cake. :)

42. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? open if it's a quick kiss, closed if it's a long sexy one.

43. What is the sexist thing about Condoleeza Rice? Her poise.

44. Who's the sexiest famous woman alive? I'm a fan of both Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence for this one.

45. Who's the sexiest famous man alive? Sean Connery.

46. Does every family have a crazy uncle? Probably a crazy relative of some kind. Mine used to have a crazy aunt, but she passed away 4 years ago.

47. Does playing the guitar make a man/woman more attractive? Definitely.

48. Have you ever had sex in a tent or sleeping bag? Yep, in fact, there's a good chance Morgan was conceived in a tent.

49. What about in a boat? Hmmm...no. Many times in and at the lake, but never actually in a boat.

50. Should guys wear pink? Not according to Nick, although sometimes I think it looks nice.

And to end on a positive note, we got Daisy's dental appointment set up today, and they can see her this coming Tuesday, so that's an answer to prayer!

4 comments:

Hermione said...

An interesting meme. I'm going to file it away for future reference.

Hugs,
Hermione

Belle L said...

Again enjoyed meme.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys!
Hugs,
Tracy

Terpsichore said...

very fun...I always get a little sad when I read the kids homework articles with Pluto demoted to dwarf planet :-)