Friday, December 11, 2009

So very blessed.

I got spanked tonight. It was supposed to happen Sunday, but it seems that our Sunday schedule has morphed into a Thursday schedule. That's okay though - I'm getting spanked on a regular basis again, so no complaints from me! Actually I'm probably lucky that it didn't happen until tonight. Sunday night it got pretty late, he was ready for bed, and I didn't remind him. Unfortunately when he came home on Monday afternoon remembering that he was supposed to have spanked me the night before, it was rather unapparent what I'd been doing all day other than scanning old high school photos into the computer to give all my facebook friends a good laugh. The table was piled high with the scanner/printer, my laptop, and about 8 leaning stacks of variously sized pictures.

Now in my defense, I did do more than it looked like. I took all the pictures out of the box in the garage that he'd been after me to clean out, and I dug the scanner out of the back of my closet and hunted down the power cord and USB cable for it, then spent quite a while downloading the drivers for it so it would work with Windows 7. I had also started dinner, although admittedly that meant that I had put the ground beef in the microwave to thaw. And of course I was periodically nursing and changing the baby throughout all of this. Okay, maybe I hadn't done the dishes or any laundry, but what was more important, the housework or the amusement of 150 of my closest friends? Er, right - the housework.

Now I was REALLY fortunate that the baby stayed up past his bedtime that night, because he was pretty pissed. The look on his face when he mentioned to me that I had let him go to bed the night before without reminding him was less than friendly. Tuesday night we held off because he had an early meeting Wednesday morning and had to get up extra early. I really thought it would happen last night because Morgan spent the night with my parents, but since he was off today and it would just be us and the baby until Morgan got home from school, he decided to wait till today. So all day long I'm thinking it's going to happen at any time. Meanwhile I'm quite enthusiastically going about helping him in gathering the trash for a trip to the dump and cleaning out the garage. But of course time ran short, and before we knew it we had to leave because he had an appointment to get his hair cut. My mom dropped Morgan off just after we got back home. She went upstairs to watch cartoons for a few minutes and rather unexpectedly fell asleep. The baby was asleep too, so I thought, okay any minute now he's going to call for me. But before that happened Morgan woke back up and came down to do her homework and the opportunity was gone.

Eventually I got her to bed and asleep, but by then he was watching a movie. By this time I figured it would probably be tomorrow night at the earliest. I mean, he has to work tomorrow, and the movie didn't go off till almost 1 AM. Nope, Mr. Spontaneous decided the time was right. So he took me upstairs and got out the CANE-IAC Jr with holes. Now for quite a while this was all he used, and I always HATED it, but I have to tell you, after my last two spankings with the Spencer paddle, I was kind of relieved to see him pull it out. Not that it didn't set me on fire. We started out with me just bending over the side of the bed, but it seems that having my feet under me makes it a little too possible and tempting to escape, so after I got out of position a couple of times he stopped and made me lie on the bed on my stomach.

When he's using anything wooden with holes on me, I lose all ability to count, which usually helps me work through the pain a little. He spanked me hard enough that counting just wasn't an option, so I really don't know how many I got. I do know that I cried, and that the last five alone were hard enough to leave me sore.

When it was over and we'd cuddled a bit I set about putting him to sleep, much to his appreciation. Having accomplished that, I said, "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Thank you for taking care of me," he said.

"Mmmm. Why is it that when you take care of me, you beat my butt, but when I take care of you, you get a blow job?"

"I don't know. That's just kind of the deal we have worked out," he said, grinning at me. "I think I've probably got the better end of it."

"It sure feels like it!" I answered. Honestly though, it means so much to me that he's doing this for me, and doing it on a regular basis too. He's so very good to me, and I'm incredibly blessed to be his.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, nice post, good to read that all is well in your world.
Have a great Christmas.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Hey Tracy,
I read part of your post to Nick - he'll probably read the rest himself but I wanted him to realize how hard we have to work sometimes to entertain our friends out here. Nick sometimes ask like I'm not doing anything when I spend hours writing. Who wouldn't understand what hard work writing can be. And you had to find all those cords and scanner and all - geeze, he should have taken you out to dinner.

You are lucky that he is spanking regularly. Seems to me you are 'taking care' of each other in a great way!

Hugs,
PK

Hermione said...

It sounds like you have the perfect deal! I'm glad it eventually happened.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Sounds perfect.

Love.
Ronnie
xx