Friday, December 18, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

I thought I'd post again before we get into the Christmas madness. Kate and her kids get in from Texas tomorrow, and we have Christmas celebrations to attend tomorrow night, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, so we'll be pretty busy.

I got my regular Sunday/Thursday spanking tonight. I've been a very good girl all week, so Nick let me choose my implement, and I picked his belt. It's been a very long time since he's used a belt on me, and I had forgotten just how much it could hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt, one that made me feel safe and taken care of. We managed to get in a few minutes of reconnection time afterwards before the baby woke up, and it was very nice indeed.

All my Christmas shopping is done with the exception of one, possibly two gifts, but they won't be given till Christmas morning, so I've got a few days yet. I took the baby in for her two month check up today, and she's weighing in at 11 pounds and 12 ounces, and is 23 inches long. She's growing so fast! Nick's sister's little boy Maddox is 6 1/2 months old now, and I can't wait to see him again. When we last saw him he was 3 1/2 weeks old, so I know he's grown a mile. Anyway, I'm off to bed - I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, nice to hear from you, I'm glad to hear that everything is good with you and your family.
Have great Christmas and New Year.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

grace said...

Merry Christmas to you! And thanks for the farmville presents! ;)