I got spanked tonight, and it was just what I needed. When I got spanked last week I asked Nick if we could start doing it on a weekly basis (although a less severe version of what I got that night) and he agreed. We settled on Sunday nights as a good time for it, but unfortunately every night from Sunday until last night had something going on (okay, "something" here means an 8 week old baby). Fortunately she cooperated with us tonight and fell asleep pretty soon after Morgan did, so we headed upstairs.
Now this was not a punishment per se, so I was pretty surprised and more than a little alarmed when he pulled back out the Spencer paddle. It seems that I've managed to provide him with a new favorite. I did my best to talk him into using just about anything else, but he was set on his choice. He did however allow me to keep my jeans up this time, and after some gentle lecturing on what is expected of me now that I'm staying at home, he spanked me. It was considerably easier to take than my last spanking; still, I was in tears pretty quickly, but it took me right where I needed to go.
Afterwards we played with my new toy, which I'll tell you about in my next post (which I'm sure you'll read after you pick yourself up from the shock of seeing two posts in one night from me.)
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment