Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well spanked and well loved

So I got the spanking. Nick claimed it was a medium, and outside the experience, I guess he was right, although when I was trying to claw my way through the mattress it felt more like nuclear war. The truth is, he used his hand, and I didn't get more than a couple of hundred swats. I'm not really even sore today. So guess it was a medium. And it was certainly no more than I needed.

Anyway, after it was over we did indeed move on to more pleasurable pursuits.
Nick felt it necessary to tell me that I had been neglecting a certain wifely duty. And we aren't talking about doing the dishes. And he then felt it wise to show me just how serious an offense this was with our heavy orange silicone spatula. Which, in this case was just the right amount of heavy.
And so after a very delicious spanking with the orange spatula, I enthusiastically remedied the situation. In fact, it all went so well that we've decided that in the future, when he's feeling neglected in such a way (even if he's only perhaps been neglected since the night before), the orange spatula would be an excellent way of showing me that he needs some attention.

A rather productive night, I would say.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, you are a lucky girl, I can imagine the wifely duty you were neglecting.
Mel and I worked out a similar arrangement, fun isn't it!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Paul, very fun indeed! Mel was a very lucky girl herself!