Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've got a fever, and the only cure is...

...more spatulas! Actually, I suppose what I have can be better described as Bethie-itis: I have waaaay too many toys, but my greedy bottom can't resist a couple of cheap implements like these, especially when they're made of my favorite play material - silicone! And appropriately of course, I found them on Bethie's blog. Bethie finds the BEST toys at the BEST deals, and I knew I had to have these. I got them for a mere $6.99 each, and I can't wait to really try them out. Nick gave me a few test whacks with the bottom one, and I was very impressed! Thanks, Bethie!

7 comments:

Tiadala said...

Just wanted to say, really enjoy your blog. I'm not that open on my own *hangs head in shame*. But me and my husband also have a DD relationship and loving it ... in private only so far. lol

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! It's fun sharing toy info, especially when it's a bargain, too. :-)

PK said...

I love new toy too! Even when I see something that I know is going to HURT, I still can't resist. These look great!

Hugs,
PK

AngelBrat said...

Tiadala, thank you! And I wouldn't worry about not being open about DD on your blog - it's your space, and you don't have to share anything too personal. :)

Hugs,

Tracy

Bethie, thanks again, and I hope you don't mind me coining the term Bethie-itis. It's meant as a compliment. :)

They are great, PK, and I believe it's time for you to do some implement shopping! :) If you don't have a Michael's near you, (where Bethie and I bought ours), then you can buy them for the same price here and here.

Paul said...

Tracy, quite understandable, I hope that you enjoy them.
I hope that Nick uses them, well.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Tiadala said...

Thanks for the understanding! :)
Still new to it too lol.
But at least I'm lucky cause it seems like my hubby is taking to it like a duck to water he he.
Hope to make some nice friends on these sites. :)

grace said...

Are YOU crazy woman????

I just had to say that cuz that's what you're suppose to say, right?

But really I'm saying...Good for you girl....

Off to Michaels.....

HUGS!
grace