Before Nick and I had our little adventure of the previous post, we were cuddling our little girl and enjoying the random and always surprising things she says.
This morning as Nick was getting ready for work, she woke up and said, "Daddy, I'm thirsty." We try not to give her anything to drink other than water if she's going to sleep (hello, cavities!), so he filled a sippy cup with water and brought it to her. She snuggled up against me and started drinking it, then went back to sleep before finishing it.
As we were snuggling together tonight, she picked up the half full cup from the headboard (yes, still sitting there - bad wife), and said, "Daddy, is this water bad?"
"No, sweetie, It's still good. Water doesn't really go bad."
She looked at it thoughtfully and said, "That's because it doesn't have super powers."
I don't think Nick and I were entirely successful in keeping a straight face. What a precious gift from God she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwww....That was so cute. I have a 3 yr old and I love to hear him talk. Even when he gets mad it's funny.
Have fun with that little girl. They are precious.
Janet
Thanks, Janet. They're so achingly precious at this age. :)
Post a Comment