Friday, May 13, 2005

Julius Zimmerman

And THIS would've made a much better movie! Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome pic ... thanks for sharing with us :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is so cute and funny.....

Janet

AngelBrat said...

I have no idea, Jayda. I've found this several different places, and I can't make out the signature. But I'd love to see more of their work.

Lady Calliah and Janet,
Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Howard, thanks. I checked for it the other day and wondered if I was just missing it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, The site you want can be found on Lafesee's Blog under Artwork. The artist is Julius Zimmerman :)

AngelBrat said...

Your absolutely right, Martin. I just went and checked and it's there on his gallery. It took me a while to find it - the guy is incredibly prolific, but I've added the link now. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Complete Zimmerman gallery:

http://cobra3.afraid.org/zimmerman

There's, like, over 10,000 pictures here. Awesome artist.