Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another cool thing found over at Life as His.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:AngelBrat
Birthday:Oct 17, 1977
Birthplace:Southern US
Current Location:Same town
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brunette
Height:5'10"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Irish, English, German, Jewish, Austrian, Native American (Cherokee) - regular mutt LOL!
The Shoes You Wore Today:Tennis shoes
Your Weakness:picture frames and pretty panties
Your Fears:Anything ever happening to my family
Your Perfect Pizza:Lots and lots of cheese!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off my parents
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL!
Thoughts First Waking Up:10 more minutes...
Your Best Physical Feature:My lips
Your Bedtime:Between 4 and 6 AM
Your Most Missed Memory:I'm uh, not sure what this means...
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Nick and I sometimes smoke flavored cigars
Do you Swear:Um, yes
Do you Sing:Not well
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Not again
Do you want to get Married:I already did!
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:yes, sort of
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:mostly
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no, sadly - I want husband and wife time!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:a WHOLE box? no (but maybe a few)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:at the same time as Nick, asleep in each other's arms when we're 105
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:just what I am now - a wife and mommy with a likeable job that pays the bills without demanding too much of me
What country would you most like to Visit:Ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:6'
Weight:doesn't matter - but I prefer a big guy
Best Clothing Style:casual
Number of Drugs I have taken:illegal drugs? none
Number of CDs I own:between the two of us, probably 100
Number of Piercings:5
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:5

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some silly questions but others make sense.A not much demanding job will never pay well.
Can recommend to visit Ireland.Traveled a lot there.I was hiking alone in the northern part of the republic.I got lost and found myself in what appeared to be someone's garden.The owner was not amused:" ÿou are on my property and you are now in England".He was so angry that it seemed a spanking would follow.But he was well in his eighties and I escaped with a severe lecturing.

AngelBrat said...

An interesting story, Mattie. I really would love to visit Ireland. As for my job, it pays quite well for what it asks of me, and I never wanted to be a career girl at any rate. :)

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!!! I like doing this little survey things. I like some of the little games I've seen too.

Hugs,
Janet

Anonymous said...

:) ooo you're a tall girlie like me :)

Glad you liked it...I thought it was kinda fun..

*huggles*

AngelBrat said...

I love these too, Janet.:)

Thanks for putting yours up, annissa. :)