I saw this at Life as His and thought it looked like fun:
01) My uncle once: taught me how to drive a stick shift, using his own car.
02) Never in my life: would I be unfaithful to my husband.
03) When I was five: I already knew I wanted to grow up and be a mommy.
04) High School was: awkward, painful, and much less important than I believed at the time.
05) I will never forget: my wedding day, my wedding night, the birth of our daughter, my first spanking from Nick.
06) I once met: the most perfect man. I married him.
07) There's this girl I know who: could use a good spanking.
08) Once, at a bar: a drunk guy tried to force me to Macarena with him.
09) By noon I'm usually: just waking up.
10) Last night: I came.
11) If I only had: enough money to pay off all of our debt.
12) Next time I go to church: will be tomorrow.
13) Terry Schiavo: Just sad.
14) I have a confession to make: I was late to work twice last week.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my daughter, asleep on our bed.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: the dresser that's almost clean.
17) You know I'm lying when: my eyes wander while I'm talking.
18) Everyday, I constantly think about: spanking, spanking, spanking!
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: the happy, saucey, peasant wife.
20) By this time next year: I hope to have my parents paid off completely.
21) A better name for me would be: um, AngelBrat?
22) I have a hard time understanding: why some women take their husbands for granted (and vice versa).
23) If I ever go back to school I'll: take classes just for fun: creative writing, cooking, auto mechanics, etc...
24) You know I like you if: I let you in on the fact that I'm a spanko.
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: God.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: An interesting tour group!
27) Take my advice, never: put too much stress on a powder filled stress ball. The end result looks like a horrible baking accident. Rather awkward if you happen to be at work.
28) My ideal breakfast is: Mmmm...this is terrible, but McDonalds sausage McGriddles with hash browns and sweet tea.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: Mr Brightside by The Killers.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: make the very short trip to the mountains.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: things that will never make me wealthy?
32) Why won't anyone: invent a self cleaning house?
33) If you spend the night at my house: please stay out of our toybox!
34) I'd stop my wedding for: nothing!
35) The world could do without: snakes. Really!
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: harm my child.
37) My favorite blonde is: my little girl.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: crazy straws.
39) If I do anything well, it's: give really good head.
40) And by the way: I always swallow.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: conceived my child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
ROFLMAO!!! Those were great! I almost choked on my diet coke when I got to 39 & 40 WEG!!!
Hehehe...thanks, Terri. ;)
You've been tagged!
I'm with Terri on this one.
Number 39 is what I do best too. I'm still working on the swallowing part. Although I did it yesterday....YAY!!!!!
Thanks fo sharing Tracy.
Hugs,
Janet
J,
hardy got me too. Sigh...I'll get my answers up soon, I promise. :P
Janet,
Congratulations on your, ahem, accomplishment! I'm sure your husband was very pleased. :)
Janet, there's a couple of secrets to swallowing... shhh, girl info coming!
Swallow ALOT, it's when it rests in your mouth you can 'taste' it. Take it a little bit farther towards the back of your throat and kinda tilted towards the roof of your mouth. Your taste buds are NOT on the roof of your mouth.
Good luck WEG!
Thanks for the advice Terri. I'll remember that next time. Someone told me once that sucking on a mint just before also does wonders. I didn't have any mints available...LOL
And yes Tracy, my hubby WAS very pleased....LOL
Great advice, Terri. And, uh, happy swallowing, Janet! WEG.
Post a Comment