I followed him up and went to pee, and when I came out of the bathroom he was sitting on the bed holding the Jokari paddle. There was a lot of conversation and some lecturing too, and I was surprised to hear myself say the words "I just don't want you to give up on me." And there it was, the real reason I felt so unsettled when he didn't punish me the other night.
"I'm not giving up on you. If I was we wouldn't be having this conversation." And of course, even knowing how I would feel when it was over, I seriously didn't want to be spanked, but what it boiled down to was that I should have done what I was told the first time, and I was going to get a paddling whether I liked it or not.
It felt like it had been forever since I'd gotten a spanking, and he was intent on making his point. There were tears not very far in, and I had to be told to stay put more than once. But of course when it was over and he was holding me and telling me he was sorry he'd had to spank me, and I was telling him I was sorry I'd disobeyed, I felt immensely better, and we ended the night in sweet spirits.

3 comments:
glad the air is cleared and you can go on to a nice weekend.
Awww its nicer when things are clear in the air :)
You gotta love the after-effects, even though the spanking really sucks! Glad you got what you needed, but sorry it hurt :)
Post a Comment