Thursday, October 03, 2013

Later

Well, I got the kitchen all clean. And I even had dinner ready for him when he got home. He said dinner was good, and we spent an innocuous evening in front of the TV. He fell asleep on the couch, so he was pretty out of it when I dragged him up to bed. I asked him if we were good now that the kitchen is clean, and right before he fell fast asleep again he said "We'll deal with it later." So I'm not sure what that means now.

2 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Your schedule sounds daunting. Hope you see daylight soon

Anonymous said...

He was likely just tired. I know when I'm tired, I really can't think straight. Try mentioning it once he's had some rest. He is probably still going to follow through, or else it would have been easier to respond to if everything is good now with a "yes".