Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Little blessings

Happy Birthday to my brother James! (Not that he'll be reading here).

Today I looked at our bank account and realized that a draft I wasn't expecting had come out, overdrawing us a little. It wasn't fraudulent, just something I didn't realize was coming out yesterday. The blessing was that the bank didn't charge us an overdraft fee (not sure why, but I'll take it), and we had enough cash on hand to put in and prevent anything else from overdrawing it.

I went by the shelter again today to look for Pancho (still missing), and he wasn't there, which likely means he's still around here somewhere with a girlfriend. Please do be in prayer though. He's the best dog we've ever had, and I'd really hate to lose him.

I was able to get a bunch of clothes put away and the living room cleaned by the time Nick got home, despite a middle of the day trip across town to get the bank deposit and visit the shelter, so that was nice.

Anyway, I'm off to take a stroll around the neighborhood and call for Pancho. Have a great night!

5 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Hope you find Pancho. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

Belle L said...

Maybe you could post some signs. I know a lady that had 10 dogs. She would hold them, and if no one put a add in the paper or a sign up, she would just keep them. She was a dog addict, it seemed. I promise you, that life would be so much easier if you had Pancho neutered. He would enjoy his yard, his family, and have no real desire to leave. If you don't, then everytime a female is looking for a boyfriend, he will go out with her. He's safer at home. I will pray that he'll soon show up. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

ronnie said...

Maybe do what Belle suggests and put up some photos of Pancho on lamp posts/trees. That's what people do here in the UK when they've lost a pet.

Hope you find Pancho soon.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys. I'm making some flyers up. We do plan on having him neutered if and when we get him back.

Impish1 said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be hoping Pancho comes back very soon.