Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Day 3

Today's blessings include:

Jack got his third tooth today. :)

Nick got an unexpected package in the mail today from his uncle. It was a big shoebox full of golf balls and tees! His uncle is an avid golfer and had a bunch of extras he wasn't going to use (so he said). Nick loves to play golf, so this was a really neat surprise!

I got a bunch of baby doll diapers made last night, so that finishes up all of Daisy's birthday gifts.

Elizabeth and her husband and kids came to church tonight. They've only recently started attending, and it blesses me every time they come.

Robert gave Nick some shoe laces tonight at church. That may seem really silly, but the laces on Nick's black dress shoes were falling apart, and I'd been having a ridiculously hard time finding a pair that weren't big flat ones made for tennis shoes.

We got our new debit cards today. I pay a lot of our bills online or over the phone using mine, and I was concerned they wouldn't get here before pay day.

Have a great night!

No comments: