Today was a restful day for a very nice change. For once, no one came upstairs to wake me up to take them to school because she missed the bus, or climbed into bed with me to ask "Is it time for the sun to be up?"
Nick went out to my parents' house this morning to work on my dad's truck for him, and he brought the girls back home with him this afternoon. Jack did wake up early, but when I put him in bed with me he snuggled down and went back to sleep.
After Nick and the girls got home Nick mowed the yard while Morgan played with the neighbor girl and I took Daisy and Jack to the store with me to pick up a couple of things we forgot last night, like hamburger buns and cheese slices. When I got back I fixed pork burgers (a new experience for us, but I think we'll probably have them again some time) and mac n cheese, always a favorite with my two littlest ones.
Jack pushed through tooth number 4 today. He's growing so fast!
After we ate, Nick put in The Avengers. I had a little bit of a headache, so I lay down on the couch, and before I knew it I was asleep. Sleeping in and a nap in one day! And it wasn't even my birthday!
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment