First of all I got my birthday gift in the mail from Kate - a $50 gift card to Hobby Lobby! This was especially awesome to me not only because it's one of my very favorite stores, but also because it was something I couldn't use to pay bills. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for a birthday gift that helps with the budget too. But a good portion of the time, any money I get for my birthday ends up going to help pay the bills (not complaining - Nick's had the same thing happen to him too), and any gift cards I get end up getting saved to use as/toward Christmas gifts for other people. It was amazingly wonderful to get to go and do some guilt free craft shopping just for me!
I took Daisy to the doctor today. About a month ago she had strep throat, and she seemed to have a lingering cough from it, so I wanted to have her checked out. Everything was just fine, and the cough seems to be just from some mild allergies.
We had another great church service tonight.
My mom gave me $20 just to help out tonight. It helps us more than she knows, because as of right now that's the entirety of our money until next Friday. That said, I KNOW God is going to provide for us this week and next.
I got the bank to agree to order us some free checks on our new account since the old one got hacked.
In just a few hours Kelly and Grant will be heading to the hospital to welcome little Logan to the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment