Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gratituesday

Gosh, almost a third of the way through the month already! Today I'm thankful for:

The unexpected photo booking I got for tomorrow.

The $20 Target gift card that I forgot I got for my birthday - I was able to go get Daisy a Christmas gift and both girls some stocking stuffers today.

The coupons I found today that are going to get some free stocking stuffers for Nick and Morgan.

The metal shelf that my brother gave us tonight - Nick is going to convert it into a rack to hold my new backdrops.

The fact that www.restaurant.com currently has their $25 gift certificates for $2. Every time this deal comes up I spend $8 and get $100 worth for us. We use them at a couple of different sushi restaurants and have never had a problem. What makes me really happy is that this is going to be a great (but inexpensive) and easy to ship Christmas gift for my (hard to buy for)brother who's currently working/living in Texas. The number of restaurants available for his city was staggering to me, and I know this is something he'll love! (Btw, if you want to take advantage of the deal, it's good through 11/15, and the coupon code is GIVE.)

Tonight Daisy learned to : 1) blows kisses and 2) enthusiastically clap for herself afterwards. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Morgan has been such an amazing big sister, especially here lately, and Nick and I are both so proud of her!

Morgan's conduct grade has been exceptional so far this school year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love restaurants.com! What a great deal! Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog!

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Judy - nice to meet you!

Jean said...

That's a great deal. Thanks for sharing it. Daisy is doing so many cute things. That's great about Morgan's conduct grade. I hope you continue to get more photo shoots