Monday, November 08, 2010

Crazy Blogger!

Well I just had the weirdest experience with Blogger! I tried to do my post, and the new post box looked REALLY strange. So I tried to do the post by choosing Edit Post on an old draft. When it published, it didn't have any of my current post, just the old partial draft (which, btw if you saw it, it was a survey I had copied and pasted from somewhere, and the answers in it weren't even mine! They belonged to whoever I copied the survey from - guess that's why it was still in draft!). Anyway, here's trying again:

Today I'm thankful for:

The free room spray I got at Bath and Body Works - yay coupons!

The fact that Nick unexpectedly got to go see a college basketball game tonight with some men from our church - great seats too!

Finally having my tags renewed - they expired at the end of September - eek! I'd say that was spankable, but Nick's expired in August!

The discount grocery outlet that just opened near our house. There's another really close to my old job, and I used to shop there all the time. But it's 25 miles away, and that's just too far to drive if I'm not going to be out there anyway!

Nutter Butters - yum!

Good night, everyone!

No comments: