Today I'm thankful for number of different things.
I'm thankful for my mom giving me a couple of mixing bowls. In the past week both of my most used bowls have gotten broken. When I mentioned to her that I would love to get a couple of cheap ones for Christmas she said that she actually had two extras that she needed to get rid of because she didn't use them and needed the space. They were exactly the size of the two I lost.
I'm thankful that I was able to exercise my right to vote, and that my mom watched the kids for us so Nick and I could go together to do that.
I'm thankful for that my brother James made it to Texas okay. He's a surgical tech and he's just taken a 13 week traveling post. Ironically his apartment for the duration is only about a half hour from Nick's sister's house, something else I'm thankful for. It's nice that he knows someone locally who can help him navigate things like toll roads and other new-to-him phenomena.
I'm thankful that Daisy seems to be very much on the mend from her cold.
Good night, all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm thankful for your blog!
Awww - I'm thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment