Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost Turkey Day!

Hello, hello! Today I'm thankful for:

Getting a lot done on the house today. It was nice and clean by the time Nick got home.

Getting The Blind Side for $3.99 with free 2 day shipping from Amazon! (Feel free to email me if you want to know how to get the free shipping).

I also got 140 free return address labels in the mail today from Vistaprint.com. We got to customize them to use as Christmas tags, and they are soooo cute! Vistaprint is who I order my business cards from, and they are constantly running specials to get stuff free if you pay the shipping. I recommend them to anyone needing business products!

I was cleaning out my hotmail account tonight. It's the account I use any time I enter a contest or sign up for something free, so it's always full of spam. But I happened to spot an email from Pampers, and they had a special offer from Shutterfly for another free photo book! So tonight I was able to knock out another Christmas gift, this one for our niece. So far the photo offers I've come across have gotten me: a free photo book for my parents, a free photo flip book for Nick's grandparents, a free photo book for our niece, a free photo calendar for my brother and his wife using their engagement pictures, 151 free prints to put in albums for our niece (her birthday is just after Christmas, so we need 2 gifts for her) and for Morgan, and a free photo mug for my dad for his birthday!

We're going to be doing Christmas on a pretty small scale this year, but I know everyone understands, and I'm just thrilled to be able to get something for everyone we need to. All that I have left to get: 2 small gifts for Morgan, something small for Nick's sister Kelly and her husband Grant, and a couple of very small toys for my cousins' kids. I also need to print out a panorama shot I did of the view from Nick's other sister Kate's lake house and get it framed for her and her husband Will. Oh, yeah, and a picture album to put the prints I just ordered in for our niece.

I'm really excited about Thanksgiving. It's going to be at Kelly and Grant's house, and she and I are doing most of the cooking. Anyhoo, I'm off to bed - good night all!

3 comments:

ronnie said...

Enjoy the Thanksgiving holidays.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Jean said...

Great deals you found! THe free shipping is always good. Have a great Thanksgiving!

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Ronnie and Jean!