Saturday, November 24, 2007

Okay, so maybe not such a big change...

Okay, so I've decided to leave Nick's name as is in the blog, and just take out mine. Since I don't post Morgan's real name anyway, and I don't post our city and state (athough some of you know it anyway), I figure eventually we'll fall off Google's first few pages when searching for our names together.

Oh, and I got lots and lots of spankings today!

4 comments:

Caryagal said...

Ok, you are teasing us! We want some details here! :-) Hope your thanksgiving was fantastic!

Carye

BB said...

YES! Details PLEASE. You so cant do that to all of us spanko lurkers. Glad to see you are doing well.

Paul said...

Tracy, that is definitely naughty, I'm adding your name to Santa's bad girl list. There will be a spanking implement in Nicks stocking for him to use on you.
Unless, of course, you provide details, like the good girl you really are.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

As you wish. :)