Sunday, November 25, 2007

Okay, okay, the details...

Yesterday's first spanking was a scorcher, to the point that, despite the fact that I'd asked for it, I was fighting hard to get away. It wasn't a punishment by any means, although I've had punishments that hurt a lot less. Morgan spent Friday night at her grandparents' house, and Nick and I took the opportunity to catch a movie and then spend some time reconnecting physically. It was a very sweet evening, and we fell asleep cuddled together.

I've been feeling the need for some serious stress relief lately, so as we drifted off Friday night I asked Nick if he would spank me the next day, and he agreed. Yesterday before Morgan got home Nick let me know it was time, and he pulled out a paddle he seldom uses. Now this is a pretty intimidating looking implement, but it's a lot lighter than it appears, so I wasn't too worried.

That's why it was such a shock when the first swat landed on my bare bottom and nearly sent me to the ceiling. Holy cow it hurt! And it kept on hurting the whole time. There were no easy licks, and after maybe 200 I was crying some very cathartic tears.
Later on there was plenty more spanking, although this time the paddle stayed in the chest. His hand was plenty on my already sore bottom, and it was a delicious prelude to a very different kind of stress relief. Yum!
This morning in church I could definitely feel the aftereffects of the paddle.

8 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, seems Nick did really good.
I've had a word with Santa, no new implement for Nick, unless of course you ask for one. *G*
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

grace said...

Wow, sounds like you've had quite the weekend! Fun and more fun!

Since I was catching up on the other posts I'll just say that I totally understand the need to not use real names! Chances are slim that you would be found, but one can never be to careful these days.

Believe it or not, Bossman was originally made up by a guy at his work. He was the manager so the guys would call him Bossman! When I started the blog, I just KNEW that was the name I would use.

I know you decided to keep Nick's name, but if you ever want to use Bossman, feel free! The world can NEVER have too many Bossmen!

HUGS!
grace

P.S. We were talking about you this weekend! YES, YOU! I was tell Bossman about how similar we are..except I'm about 10 years ahead! We also had a long discussion about the red light cameras. (hey, we were in the car for over 8 hours!) Bossman seems to think you should fight those tickets. How can they prove you didn't stop before going through? Bossman thinks maybe the city needs to know that there may be a problem with the light and camera there. We have the same thing in our town, but we were noticing that the cameras don't even point at the corners, so that wouldn't happen in our intersections.

(whew, that came out way longer that I intended!)

Anonymous said...

200... wow, that's gonna leave a sting without doubt! There is nothing nice looking about that paddle either. Very brave!

:)
Todd & Suzy

mthc said...

Hot story..i love reading your adventures.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul - I knew I could count on you! :)

Thanks, Grace. I thought about fighting the first one...till I found out there's video as well. And it turns out I really didn't stop (although I didn't pull out in oncoming traffic, and I was turning right!).

Thanks, Todd & Suzy. I'm afraid I wasn't very brave, but it was just what I needed.

Thanks, mthc!

Purple Angel said...

I understand the need to not reveal identity. That is why I go by Purple Angel.

Sounds like a terrific spanking! Those lighter wooden implements can be deceptive.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Caryagal said...

WOW OR OW!!! Yikes! 200 when you asked for it?? That doesn't look like too light of an implement to me! I bet you sat gently in church but your heart was soaring! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Carye

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Purple Angel. It was very, very thorough.

Thanks, Carye. I definitely felt it sitting on the pew!