Thursday, October 04, 2007

Board of Education?

As many of you know, Morgan is in first grade. One of her textbooks is a very basic Reading Handbook (which, I might add, she doesn't need, because my baby girl is an AWESOME reader). But anyway, part of their regular homework is to read a given page, which consists of vowel sounds, phonics, and short words. Today's list:

vat wet Jim nod yum


hug sob zip get Dad


fed miss rod bun tan


leg fuzz vet van lap.


Is it just me? I know people who could build a whole spanko story out of those elements!

3 comments:

PaulH666 said...

A challenge was given in writing a story with those words in it and I accepted it. Go to http://tanherhide.blogspot.com/2007/10/angelbrats-blog-challenge.html and read the story.

Paul said...

Tracy, that was a good story that Paulh666 wrote.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Very good indeed!