Well, it's happened. You might notice something a little different in my profile now. I knew this day would come, and it did. And I have survived. That's right. Yesterday............
.........I turned 30.
Actually I had a lovely birthday. I took the day off, and Nick was off anyway. We got up early and took Morgan to school, then went to have breakfast at Chik-fil-a. Yummmmm!
Afterwards we went to hang out with a friend who was getting his first tattoo. This was very cool since on the 26th I'll be getting my birthday gift from Nick - a tattoo of my own!
After the tattoo parlour we stopped by Nick's stepmom's hair salon, where she colored and cut and waxed me into shape for our next stop - the dreaded driver's license renewal. Sadly I had to give up the one with the cute, skinny picture of me at 21. But the new picture wasn't too awful bad. Now I didn't say that it was good, but then I'm never happy with pictures of myself.
Nick had picked Morgan up from school while I was getting spiffied up, so she was with us for the license renewal and lunch afterwards, then we went home for a bit to just hang out for a while. Later we went out for ice cream with Nick's dad and stepmom.
When we got home Nick and I spent some lovely time alone, during which there was plenty of birthday spanking and other fun stuff. A very nice birthday indeed!

16 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. :-)
Happy birthday Tracy. It feels like just yesterday I was turning 30. It felt like such a big birthday with the big 3-0. :)
Now I just turned 35 and wondered where the last five years went. :)
All the best!
BIG HUGS
padme amidala
Happy Birthday, Tracy! It sounds like you had a great day. :-)
Hugs!
Bethie
Tracy,
Happy birthday! It's a great occasion to remember how good life can be.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Tracy, sounds like you had a great day, make a note, take pictures, have memories. I honestly cannot remember my thirtieth birthday.
May the next thirty be good for you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Happy Birthday! :)
Happy Birthday !!!!
Glad you had such a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Trac!
Hugs
Mary
xoxo
Happy Birthday! You're a baby! Actually if I could pick an age and go back and stay there...it would be 42! But hey enjoy your 30's! Then you will have your 40's to look forward to!
Huggs
Theresa
Happy Birthday Tracy. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. 30 aint so bad though I am up for 40 next year, how the hell that happened I don't know.
Hugs
Dove
Happy Birthday Tracy!!!!
I'm like Dove, 40 for me next year! Don't worry, the 30's are GREAT!!
HUGS!
grace
Happy Birthday !!!
Happy Birthday!! I agree with Grace... the thirties are great but honestly the 40's are better. You've only just begun!!!
Happy Birthday! Hugs and congratulations
Happy Birthday Tracy! Let me put in a plug for the next decade. I didn't come out to Nick about my desire for spanking until I was 49! And let me tell you so far 50 has found me as happy as I have ever been in my like. Honestly when you are with the one you love every age is woderful!!
Hugs,
PK
Hey! I just came over here after you commented on my blog and noticed we both titled our birthday posts the same thing. WEIRD! Now it looks like I copied you!!! (But I didn't!)
Anyhoo - did your body parts start falling off yet? Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Danielle
Post a Comment