padme amidala, hi sweetie! It's always so good to hear from you, and I always love to read over at your place! You're one of my favorites too!
PK, I'm so glad to hear from you! I'm afraid I don't comment on yours as much as I'd like, but I'm always over there!
hermione, thank you! I can't take any credit for Bonnie - she's an amazing blogger! But I always swell up a bit when she's so generous with her compliments.
I look forward to reading your blog!AKB, thank you! It's lovely to meet you, and I've added you to my Google Reader!
Kaya, it's always great to see you!

April, what a lovely comment! Thank you!

Dove, hi and hugs to you too! It's very nice to meet you!
Hi, Ofia! I enjoy yours too!
Paul, always lovely to hear from you, dear friend!

Kallisto, I'm afraid I'm guilty of that too, but I visit you guys all the time too! Thank you for commenting today!
Bonnie, this year turned out even better than last year. Thank you for doing this again, and for being an inspiration to all of us!
Thank you, luna. I've read you for ages too.

Thank you, Maggie! I always love to stop by your blog!
Ellie, it's so very good to hear from you! Thank you for a beautiful comment!

mthc, thank you for commenting - it's always nice to hear from you!
SelfSpanker, I'm the same way - I do keep up with your blog, and I'm glad you popped in to say hi.

Thank you, Todd & Suzy. I love yours too!
Grace, my sister! Every time I read your blog I think "That is SO me!" Well, except for your Muslim mother in law. You're one up on me there.
(But seriously, you guys have my prayers on that). I'm so glad you stopped by.Hello, Nigel. Nice to meet you!
Carye, hi sweetie! I'm always so glad to hear from you, and I'd love to email with you regularly!
Bethie, I'm the same way - I read your every post, but I just don't get the chance to comment like I'd like too. I always love your blog though!
Thank you, Valdor! Lovely to meet you!
Naughtybuttcute, you're welcome, and thank you for stopping by here!
Thank you for the comment, Marcus, and I'll be back to yours as well!
Danielle, it was a pleasure - I'm so glad I could help! And it's good to hear from you!
Frank, thank you - I always enjoy your blog too!
preggo_spanko, thank you for the lovely compliment! I've enjoyed watching your blog grow!
Erik, I appreciate you stopping by!

Susan, thank you for your comment - I'm glad you stopped in!

3 comments:
Hello, AngelBrat,
I left you a few comments on your LOL post below. Sorry it took so long to come comment on your awesome blog!
Marcus
Hi AngelBrat,
Saw that you left a comment on my LOL post. Thought I'd return the favour and drop by your blog to check it out ;)
Hugs,
Erik
Thank you, Marcus and Erik!
Post a Comment