Wow it's quiet around here!
But that's only because you can't hear my washing machine running from where you're at. I've been busy, busy, busy lately, thus the hush on here. I've been making a huge effort at the laundry, which unfortunately seems to be growing before my eyes. We're also trying to get Morgan's room in good shape so that we can issue a return invitation to the little girl she's had a couple of sleepovers with, and the rest of the house looking good so that we can have some grown-up friends over this weekend.
Speaking of sleepovers, Morgan spent the night with my mom on Friday night, and Nick and I actually got to go have dinner and then spend some quality naked time together!
Since there was no spanking I'll leave the rest of the details to your imagination, but suffice it to say it was very nice indeed...
Anyway, hopefully life will slow down a bit soon and I can catch up with all my friends on here! In the meantime, a sign Nick needs to see posted at Wal-Mart!
6 comments:
Gee folks, we're supposed to be spanko! Why is there alway more laundry than spanking going on?? Sign... real life does get in the way. But I really love your sign!
Hugs,
PK
Tracy, I'd love to see signs like that in our supermarkets, I at least would enjoy it.
I need to have a word with Nick, we need some action round here. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Like the sign! If I had seen one of those while I was in the States, I'm afraid I'd have been tempted to steal it. Gee, do you get a spanking for stealing the no spanking sign?
Cool sign... though not such a cool rule, lol. Good use of you alone time too, even if there wasn't any spanking.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Too funny!!! I would love to see that sign, or actually I would love to NEED that sign!
Carye
Thanks for all the comments, guys. I knew when I saw the picture that I had to post it!
Post a Comment