1. What was the first blog that you regularly read?
A: The Spanking Blog
2. Do you remember the first" blogger" that you had an E-Mail Relationship with?
A: Hmmm...I'm not really sure, although I think it might have been Sue.
3. Why did you create your blog?
A: I felt like it would be a good way to communicate my needs to Nick as well as have an outlet for all my silly spanko thoughts (and it has been!)
4. When was your first post, and who was your first commenter?
A: My first post was March 13, 2005, and my first commenter was Am of Our Kinky Blog, although back then she went by C.
5. Are there blogs that you absolutely have to visit daily?
A: Tons of them!
6. Is your Blog categorized?..(I.E. Comedy, Literary, Personal Angst, Etc.)
A: Well, definitely spanko, adult on some level although I try to keep that to a minimum, hopefully sometimes comedy, definitely personal angst on occasion, and a lot of just randomness.
7. Do you see an end to your blogging some day?
A: I don't really know. Sometimes it wears thin and I feel like I don't have much to write worth reading, but I love to write, and I think I'll always need an outlet.
8. What are you wearing right this very minute?....
A: Clothes from my clearance shopping spree!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment