Saturday, September 08, 2007

I've got a craving...

I've been fantasizing lately. Well, I suppose I always am, but recently I've found my fantasies focusing on a very stern, very serious paddling, the kind where I assume the position and take it with my hands on my knees and my face forward. The kind where Nick is standing behind me with a big long school paddle and a no-nosense tone and setting the seat of my jeans on fire. And then I'd like a shot at showing him how very well I've learned my lesson and how very, very sorry I am...

I've been a very good girl since my last spanking,but as we all know...

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Wow, that's a very ouchie fantasy!

I'm sure you'll let us know if it comes true.

Hugs,
Bonnie

mthc said...

I like your fantasies girl....

Paul said...

Tracy, nice fantasy. That's a fact also. Good girls need spanking, at least Mel did, frequently. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

I usually prefer a nice warm lap or a soft bed, but at the same time this sounds very interesting.

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

Hmmmmm. Are you watching me??? I got four good solid swats with my husband's 16 inch walnut paddle with 7 holes in it on top of my tight blue jeans Friday evening. I had also been subjected to the belt on Friday morning for some ill-advised comment I made. After the paddling, I was on my knees for my oral exam (which I passed with flying colors), and then we were off to a high school football game. Hard metal seats were very uncomfortable after my two spankings that day, but you can bet I was a sweet little angel all evening. My reward for good behavior came after the game!!! (sigh)

Sweet Cheeks

PaulH666 said...

Perhaps the idea might be not to such a very good girl and Nick will let you have your fantasy, for real. ...

AngelBrat said...

You can count on it, Bonnie. :)

Thanks, mthc. This one holds some powerful imagery for me.

Thank you, Paul. I can imagine you indulged her frequently. :)

PK, nothing wrong with those options either! :)

Sounds lovely, Sweet Cheeks!

Ah, yes, PaulH, but it's so much nicer when he does it with my pleasure in mind... ;)

Anonymous said...

Fantasies are always nice to have

Anonymous said...

Neat pic. If that paddle is any indication of what you're fantasizing about... ouch!

:)
Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

Yes indeed, histrazure. I find this one especially nice!

Thanks, Todd & Suzy. And it's very much what I've got in mind. ;)Of course I may be regretting that if and when it ever happens. :)