Sunday, September 16, 2007

And how spankable are you, hmmm?

Your Score: SPANK SLUT



You are 86% spankable!




You loved to be spanked, good and hard, with any available object. You will take it as hard as anyone is willing to give it. You are probably guilty of provoking your lover into spanking you, by flagrant misbehavior or verbal challenges. Hell, your ass is probably red right now. We wouldn?t be surprised if you are standing at the keyboard, because it hurts to sit down.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 82% on spankability

How Spankable Are You?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

I haven't posted on your blog before but I do read it regularly (and I enjoy it too!). My husband and I also practice a relationship much like yours. While I don't have a blog myself I enjoy reading the spanko blogs of others.

Thanks for providing such a great read!
Sincerely yours,
Laur B.

Caryagal said...

Hi Tracy!
I'm 80% spankable! :-) Great test!

Me!

Karyn said...

Hey Trac! I'm 93% - oh my! Leigh

Purple Angel said...

Hi,
Thanks for posting the quiz, this was my first stop at your blog and I do love it. Our scores were very similar. Only difference is I was 99% spankable. I know the man in my life is going to absolutely love that.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Laur B. It's nice to meet you!

Carye, hehehe, sounds like news PS definitely needs to hear! :)

Oh my indeed, Leigh! I love the Wanted poster on your blog! :)

Holy cow, Purple Angel! You blew us all out of the water! :)