Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hehehe...the rest of the story...

Last night was SO AMAZING! And to be honest, I kind of thought he might have forgotten what we'd planned. But nope! After we watched our Tuesday night favorites (House and Boston Legal), Nick looked over at Morgan and started making "Don't you look sleepy!" sounds. Of course she was no such thing, but since Mommy and Daddy had commandeered the TV for the last two hours, she was happy to spend some time with the PowerPuff Girls.

We got her set up with the TV, and I fairly skipped up the stairs with Nick close behind. In the bedroom I stripped to my panties and hopped into bed. He got down the AngelBrat paddle and joined me. He got in a few easy swats before I asked him to pretty please because I would really enjoy it start off with his hand.

Now I don't get spanked with his hand very often (excluding the hundreds of random swats I get on a daily basis just for walking by
).

And I can probably count on one hand the number of punishment spankings I've gotten with his hand (although they've all been quite effective); so for me, his hand is a very erotic implement. I wasn't disappointed last night. He pulled down my panties and spanked just right, hard enough to really feel it, but right in the sweet zone, not too high or too low.

After getting me nice and warmed up, he put his hand to work another way, stopping occasionally to stoke the fire on my bottom. Pretty soon I was starting to fly, and the Lady Elizabeth bath brush began to sound pretty good. The idea became insistent enough for me to stop and ask him to get it down. He obligingly retrieved it and concentrated on spanking for a bit. It wasn't long until I was begging for his hand back between my legs, and he added that to the spanking. It didn't take too awful much of that combination to send me soaring over the edge.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think he may have heard Morgan moving around, and he got up and double checked the lock on the door. Either way, when he turned back to the bed I was on my knees with my nicely toasted butt thrust high. He didn't wait for the written invitation. WEG.

It was an incredibly hot and sexy night...thank you, Baby!
Image by ScottyBot

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Wow. I LOVE that! How wonderful for you.

Hugs
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Bonnie. :)

Anonymous said...

That was really great Tracy, how lovely for you.
Hugs,
Paul.

galros said...

Nice, nice, nice!!!

I REALLY liked this story....giving me ideas for the weekend!!

cuddlybum

Anonymous said...

Sweet and romantic!!! And I absolutely love hand spankings too, especially when combined with lots of touching!!! *sigh*

*hugs*
Tigger

SmartNnaughty said...

Oooh La La! What a hot memory you guys made. Thanks for sharing. I might have to try some of it out with My Guy.

SNN

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, everyone! I was certainly inspired! WEG

Hugs,

Tracy