My amazing and somewhat overindulgent husband bought me an iPod nano for Mother's Day! I mentioned the other day that I'd like an iPod, and he came home and suprised me with this today. So I've been downloading all of our CDs all afternoon. It holds 500 songs, and I can't wait to get it filled up. Thank you soooo much, Baby!Saturday, May 13, 2006
Super cool Mother's Day gift
My amazing and somewhat overindulgent husband bought me an iPod nano for Mother's Day! I mentioned the other day that I'd like an iPod, and he came home and suprised me with this today. So I've been downloading all of our CDs all afternoon. It holds 500 songs, and I can't wait to get it filled up. Thank you soooo much, Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Tracy,
Please send me your email address. Somehow I can't enable mail automatically. and there is something I want to send you privately. Hope that's ok. Happy Mother's Day!Love, Spoony
sideofspoon@yahoo.com
Thanks, spoony. I emailed ya!
Post a Comment